Traditional Pocket Pita
Pita Palís fresh and healthy Pocket Pita is made in the traditional fashion with the finest unbleached, untreated flour; using neither additives nor preservatives.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- FREEZE:† Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Warm pita in preheated oven or toaster oven for 3-4 minutes at 350*.
- Warm in microwave for approximately 15-30 seconds, or longer if needed.
- Pita can also be warmed in a skillet or on a grill.
NOTE:† Appliance temperatures will vary; these instructions are guidelines only.
- Cut in half and stuff with eggs, lunchmeat, salad, cheese or Pita Pal Tabouli.
- Use as a pizza crust.
- Cut into wedges and use with Pita Pal Hummus, Pita Pal Salsa, or other dips.
- Cut into triangles, sprits with oil, and bake until crunchy.